Join us for a live webinar focused on answering all your questions about how to create, access and grade papers submitted to Turnitin.com. The webinar will be live at 10:00am and will last about an hour.
Topics to be covered in this Turnitin webinar include:
· How to create an assignment.
· How to create rubric for an assignment.
· How to access the originality report (and what it means).
· How to access the e-rater spelling and grammar feedback (and what it means).
· How to provide feedback to your students.
· How to grade with rubrics and manage quickmarks.
· How students submit an assignment.
· How students access the originality report and the e-rater spelling/grammar feedback.
· How students access their grades and instructor feedback.
Mark your calendars and use the button below to register for our live webinar. This is your opportunity to get acquainted with Turnitin.com and how to properly utilize it. Even if you are familiar with the processes, a light refresher may help when you are caught trying to explain these processes to your students. We hope that you will find this webinar instructional, helpful and most of all, useful throughout this semester.