Academic Technology is a team within the Information Technology Services department at FSCJ. Academic Technology supports faculty, students and staff through client services, digital media production and educational technology.
Academic Technology Highlights From 2015
- Managed an Average of 2,022 Support Tickets Per Month
- Answered an Average of 1,254 Support Phone Calls Per Month
- Produced Over $1.67 Million Value in Digital Media Services
- Created 3,985 Minutes of Academic Video Content over 45 Projects
- Reached 1,189 Unique Viewers in 39 Countries and During a Single Live Stream Event
Florida State College at Jacksonville offers over 100 degree programs and technical certificates, including associate and bachelor's degrees in high-demand fields. To find out more, visit fscj.edu.