This week, the developer of our Online Syllabus Builder deployed an updated version that addressed a number of recent issues. Here is a list of the expected fixes:
Self Developed and Word Documents
- An issue causing the Spring courses to not populate has been resolved.
- If a user revisits a page after creating their syllabus, it did not show the syllabus status. This has been resolved.
- Flagging now enabled if user edits two different syllabi in the same session
- Issue with save button not functioning as expected has been fixed
- Deans employee ID has been added to transaction for backend processing
- Checked to make sure session not timed out before deleting portrait
- Checked session before trying to change image
- When a session times out, it will now redirect user to the login screen
- Issue with saving office hours has been corrected
- It was reported that Tuesday auto-selects. This should no longer happen.
- College logo updated to match the new standard
- Bullets removed from template page